Our benevolent work is targeted in this domain for manufacturing and supplying Gearbox Oil Seals. This oil seal prevents the leakage of fluid between the shaft and housing. Manufactured in compliance with international standards, these seals offer high performance and high efficiency. Moreover, we have implemented various parameters and standards on which the offered range of Gearbox Oil Seals gets checked to attain high quality standards.
Features of Gearbox oil seals :
- Durable: Gearbox oil seals are designed to withstand extreme temperatures, pressures, and environmental conditions, which can cause wear and tear to other seal types.
- Flexible: Gearbox oil seals are designed to be flexible, allowing them to fit tightly in tight spaces and help prevent leaks.
- Low-Maintenance: Since these seals are designed to be low-maintenance, they require little effort to maintain, making them a great option for busy maintenance schedules.
- Cost-Effective: Gearbox oil seals are typically cost-effective, making them a great choice for budget-conscious projects.
- Long-Lasting: Gearbox oil seals are designed to last for a long time, ensuring that they provide reliable performance for the life of the gearbox.
FAQs of Gearbox oil seals :
What is a gearbox oil seal?
A gearbox oil seal is a component of a transmission system that helps to keep the transmission fluid inside the gearbox. It is a rubber seal that fits around the outside edge of the gearbox, preventing the fluid from leaking out and contaminating the surrounding area. It is important to replace the seal when necessary, as a damaged or worn seal can lead to serious transmission problems.
What is the function of oil seal in gearbox?
The oil seal in a gearbox serves as a barrier that prevents oil from leaking out and contaminants from entering. It helps to maintain lubrication within the gearbox, prolonging its lifespan and improving its performance. The oil seal is usually located at the interface between the gearbox housing and the shaft, and it is typically made of materials such as rubber or synthetic elastomers, designed to withstand high temperatures, pressure, and wear.
What type of seals are used in a gearbox?
The type of seals used in a gearbox depend on the application and the type of gearbox. Common seal types used in gearboxes include oil seals, labyrinth seals, and lip seals.
How do I know if my Gearbox Oil Seal needs to be replaced?
If you notice puddles of transmission fluid underneath your vehicle, it's likely that your gearbox oil seal needs to be replaced. You may also notice a burning smell coming from the gearbox, or a grinding noise when you shift gears. If you notice any of these symptoms, it's important to have your gearbox oil seal inspected and replaced if necessary.